PAMPA is always looking for inspired people who share our values in ethical and sustainable design and love working for a designer yet artisan family run business. We are looking for committed, hardworking and innovative people who would like to join our small team.
DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
Pampa is currently seeking an enthusiastic and committed Digital Marketing Assistant with advanced skills in Marketing and Copywriting to join our team 4 days a week in our beautiful Studio in Byron Bay.
We’re looking for someone that has a creative eye and excellent organisational skills to work side by side and be the right hand of Pampa’s Creative Director.
We’re looking for a natural multitasker, as this is a crucial position in our small and dedicated team holding responsibility for planning and creating all Pampa marketing collateral; including content for catalogues, email marketing campaigns, social media campaigns; working on our website and social media, advertising and PR. The ideal candidate will be one step ahead of their to do list and able to deliver briefs in short periods of time and be confident in their ability.
- Developing and managing our annual marketing plan with Creative Director and ensure all strategies are executed and communicated to our Graphic Designer and team.
- Implementing a content calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns for EDMs and journal posts.
- Developing digital strategies for customer growth and to enhance customer experience, ensuring online retail thrives as the predominant channel for future for sales, service and customer satisfaction.
- Planning and scheduling engaging email campaigns, with the ability to publish on a weekly basis using MailChimp.
- Managing, editing and executing the Pampa Journal, organizing the shoots, interviews, photographers, etc.
- Planning and designing Instagram grid and stories on a weekly basis using Planoly or Schedulegram.
- Copywriting all content for marketing collateral, website and the Pampa Journal.
- Managing with Creative Director social media channels, communicating with followers, responding to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews across all social media platforms.
- Manage our Shopify apps in conjunction with our developer and work with our Graphic Designer to constantly improve our e-commerce website.
- Engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service platform on social media, demonstrating winning Social Customer Service techniques on social media such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Managing Press and Collaborators.
- Weekly reporting to the Creative Director on performance of strategies, A/B testing & optimisation of campaigns including PPC, SEO, SEM, campaign effectiveness & ongoing growth initiatives across sales results, ROI and forecast budgets.
- Work in collaboration with our agency partners across all digital, marketing, social and PR initiatives, together with developing the annual customer marketing plan.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions, and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Be aware of relevant upcoming social/community/industry dates and calendar in Australia and the USA and schedule content to support this.
The successful applicant will ideally have
- Have a passion for Pampa’s brand values, with a great appreciation of our aesthetic.
- Be a highly motivated, self starter with a responsible, reliable and proactive work ethic.
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills with ability to express Pampa’s views creatively and develop and use our tone of voice.
- The ability to solve problems and make decisions independently.
- Quick turn-around time for briefs.
- Experience and passion for social media and the interior design and homewares industry.
- An eye for clean design.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword search and Google Analytics.
- Advanced in Wordpress.
- Advanced in Shopify and Shopify Apps.
- Advanced in iPhone photography and video use (for social media).
- Intermediate to advance in Photoshop & Lightroom and basic in Adobe Illustrator.
- Excellent marketing knowledge with fresh ideas.
- Ability to work in collaboration with agency partners and other team members.
- Proven and advanced experience in digital media assets with strengths in data analytics.
- Expert in email marketing (Mailchimp), website optimisation & customer experience software.
- Intermediate to advance Photography skills working with a Canon Mark IV and V.
- Knowledge in ads manager in FB, Google Analytics, FB analytics.
- Development & implementation of media strategies to drive improvement across all channels.
- A collaborator at heart, driven by achieving lasting customer experiences & engaging communication skills.
- An engaging digital marketing expert who enjoys working in an intimate yet fast paced, proactive work environment.
- Can hit the ground running.
- Confidence in your ability.
- Minimum at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Bonus if you have used Monday task planner before.
- Experience in homewares, a taste for interiors, design and photography.
- Have traveled through Latin America or has knowledge of South American culture.
- Have traveled through the US or has knowledge of our community over there.
What you'll need to send us:
- Cover letter explain why would you like to work with us and what you love about Pampa.
- Send us three examples of Instagram captions using our tone of voice - bonus points if you can nail our audience.
- Send us three examples of marketing campaigns you’ve designed or been involved in.
- Send us your website, photography portfolio or IG account.
This position is an in-house position and open only to candidates with the ability to travel to the Byron Shire for the role.
Applications will close end around the 20th of July. We are looking to finalise the position by end July with a start date at the beginning of August.
Please apply to email@example.com